Rules & Regulation
1. The candidate is required to produce original certificates, documents, character certificates, statements of requisite percentage of marks of the qualifying examination at the time reporting for admission failing which
he/she may not be interviewed and allowed to complete admission formalities.
2. No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all eligibility requirements at the time of admission.
3. The college requires a minimum of 75% attendance to allow a candidate to appear for the semester/Annual exams, as per the university regulation.
4. Fees once deposited by a student shall neither be returned nor adjusted under any circumstances.
5. The college shall not be responsible in any manner for the postal delays.
6. Consuming liquor, smoking and consuming tobacco pan masala and drugs etc. are completely banned in the college premises.
7. Students shall have to abide by the rules and regulations enforced from time to time by the college/ university.
All students of the university have a prescribed uniform to wear.
For Boys : White Shirt, Grey Trousers and Tie.
For Girls : Grey Kurta, White Salwar, Dupatta (any colour).
A light Grey Coat or Sweater for both boys and girls is compulsory in winters.
To ensure uniformity of design and fabric, the uniform will be provided by the college itself.